I would love it more.
I tolerate it.
I like it, but it's not on my best games ever list. Friday 13th is a relatively new game, but I regard that as one of my all-time faves.
I have always loved horror and in turn enjoy DBD. But this game can be as much of a pain as it can a pleasure.
If this wasn't horror themed, I wouldn't be anywhere near it to be honest.
I love it because I want this game to get better.
I love it but I think it still needs a lot of work
@Mc_Harty said:I tolerate it.
@Mc_Harty said:
True dbd gamer
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love it more.
I tolerate it.
I like it, but it's not on my best games ever list. Friday 13th is a relatively new game, but I regard that as one of my all-time faves.
I have always loved horror and in turn enjoy DBD. But this game can be as much of a pain as it can a pleasure.
If this wasn't horror themed, I wouldn't be anywhere near it to be honest.
I love it because I want this game to get better.
I love it but I think it still needs a lot of work
True dbd gamer