Devs, Pls Don't Change the Custom Game's 'Glitch'

Plz



And in case no one knows, there is a glitch that allows you to rotate the killer around in Custom Games. It's a wonderful feature.

Comments

  • Agreed.


    You can really see some detail that otherwise gets lost. I had no idea on the Dr's Wrapped Pincushion head the tube running from his nose has liquid that is probably blood move down through the tube.

  • If anything they should make it work outside of the custom game lobby too

  • @Kabu 100% Agreed, there is no reason for it to not be there, it's just super fun and doesn't intercept with gameplay in any way. @Peanits Any way we could see something like that in the future ??

  • image.png

    Demogorgon is giving you devs the puppy dog eyes, you better keep this glitch

  • This glitch is lowkey amazing. And I hop the make it an actual feature. I llove looking that Susies face before going into a game. Makes me feel buff lol. If you really look you can see Any Legions Face with Susie’s mask.

    F9101BA1-7EE3-4EAB-8E5C-6F78DC0E2F29.jpeg