Withering Blight event + rift
I was wondering if we would still be able to earn the putrid serum from the rift even after the withering blight event ends. I won't be able to get all vials before it ends to get the blight outfits so I was curious. If we can that would be nice because I can take my time getting the BIOS and not having to rush for them.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yes, you can still earn serum from the rift until the rift closes in 59 days.
Thank you
has anyone else had any issues with the killer portion of the challenges for the rift I keep doing what it's asking me for as far as damaging generators and there's nothing counting towards those achievements it just keep saying zero out of six damage generators and I clearly have damaged more than that in a single trial is it just me or is this going on for everyone else
@Bludge23
Yes, you can. It'll last for 59 days as Avocet said. In 59 days that specific Rift will close and you'll have 2 weeks after to spend your serums wisely!