To all the Survivor Mains complaining...

Adapt.

Thats what we get told, now it's FINALLY -YOUR- turn.

I love you all anyway though.

Comments

  • i love the update,tbh. because i do not use exhausting perks and ace in the hole buff. also it's now a challenge to lose the killer. but that's just my opinion

  • @Oink_Oink said:
    i love the update,tbh. because i do not use exhausting perks and ace in the hole buff. also it's now a challenge to lose the killer. but that's just my opinion

    I look at it as the perfect excuse for me to learn how to use Dead Hard properly on the rare times I do play survivor. Granted..I prefer to be the Crab Person Urban evading too.

  • @Vortexas said:

    @Oink_Oink said:
    i love the update,tbh. because i do not use exhausting perks and ace in the hole buff. also it's now a challenge to lose the killer. but that's just my opinion

    I look at it as the perfect excuse for me to learn how to use Dead Hard properly on the rare times I do play survivor. Granted..I prefer to be the Crab Person Urban evading too.

    that's a good point.dead hard forgive mistakes too often.you could waste it and got it back in 40 sec... i don't see the issue with urban evading when i play killer tbh.but that's because i'm bad,haha. unless i play hag. only devils play with UE against a hag

  • Ooooor Dead Hard wouldn't work and you get downed.... or it gives you exhaustion and you are still downed.
    Or even you use it but the killer still catches you.

  • All the killer mains making stupid posts.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    All the killer mains making stupid posts.

    Now the survivors get to complain.
    And the vicious cycle continues!
    Someday we may all be able to come together and get along...someday.

  • Just another bias killer main post. 

    Next.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @HorsePower said:
    Just another bias killer main post. 

    Next.

    Oh look another biased survivor main post.

  • Oh look another pointless 5 posts that didn't bring anything to this thread. OwO

  • @Sally55 said:

    @HorsePower said:
    Just another bias killer main post. 

    Next.

    Oh look another biased survivor main post.

    Actually, I'm a killer main with 3004 hours in the game (2.6k of that being killer alone). Good try though.

  • Milo said:

    Oh look another pointless 5 posts that didn't bring anything to this thread. OwO

    Make that 7
  • @Vortexas said:
    Adapt.

    Thats what we get told, now it's FINALLY -YOUR- turn.

    But...you didn't want to adapt...hmmmmmm....