Does PTB Transfer over to Live?
Someone in a streamer's chat mentioned that progress done on the PTB will transfer over to the LIVE game. I was wondering if it's true or not, because I have a lot of points saved from a loss progress a while ago.
Someone in a streamer's chat mentioned that progress done on the PTB will transfer over to the LIVE game. I was wondering if it's true or not, because I have a lot of points saved from a loss progress a while ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PTB and LIVE game are separate.
That's what I was thinking. I was wondering why someone would lie about it tho lol. I'll probably still spend points to get p3 to see the prestige if no one posts it.
Your life progress will be copied to the ptb so that you can play with it. But not the other way around
All just urban legends Kappa