Revert the nurse power change
This isn't fun, I want to like her but I literally can't, the new nurse is so bloody useless on console that it genuinely feels like teleporting is more punishing
This isn't fun, I want to like her but I literally can't, the new nurse is so bloody useless on console that it genuinely feels like teleporting is more punishing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because it is punishing if you don't hit every of your blinks. Invest 1k hours in the new nurse and change to PC, the devs won't do anything about her.
jeez
I think she's as balanced as she's gonna get right now. It feels rewarding to hit your blinks instead of just "oh, I'll try again right away". Plus it feels like there's a little more counterplay on the survivor's part.