Cosmetic showoff
I'm curious to see what cosmetics people use for their killer and survivor. Send them away!
I'm curious to see what cosmetics people use for their killer and survivor. Send them away!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I play Dwight I use this.
If only he was fatter.... This is the look I'm going for ๐
I play a lot of characters (survivor), so i will just post what i'm using on my mains.
Full hetero Ace and Blendette in disguise to throw killers off by the skin
Omg I love that spirit. ?
I call it homo hunk David
and disco dj Feng :)
Huntress thicc
Trapper (2 variations):
Wraith:
Hillbilly:
Doctor:
Clown:
Spirit:
Dont wanna take in-game screenshots but..
For my Nurse, Im using Mother Mercy.
uwu
For the Nea outfit also works the white sweatpants or the black/pink shirt.