Spirit : Unfun or Fun - That is the question
This weeks topical debate revolves around people complaining about the Legion.
Simple answer - Do you enjoy playing with / against the Spirit - or not.
This weeks topical debate revolves around people complaining about the Legion.
Simple answer - Do you enjoy playing with / against the Spirit - or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So legion or spirit ?
I think she's a fun killer to go up against, we need more killers whose main power completely changes how survivors should approach and counter her.
Spirit - sorry - amended
OOohh the blue team are catching up
Poll needs more options, like
"She's fine, except when she has Prayer Beads and/or Stridor"
I didn't want to go into balancing, I Just wanted a simple Is she fun to play against and with - yes or no :)
You have to change your play style against her unlike any other killer and it’s fun and exciting guessing game for both sides
Looping is so boring. Safe pallet after safe pallet after safe pallet. Spirit mixes things up. I like it.
ooh its close
nah she fine where she at. She's one of the most balanced with the other being Billyboy. She fun to face and fun to play. Prayer beads included.
Like to play as her, hate going against her.
Reds taking this one I think
This was a tough one because I also enjoy shitting in tall grass.
dude that killed me - kudos