Plunderer instinct?

Why exactly is it greatly increasing rarity of items found in chests?

Without it I get browns and yellows sometimes but with it, the worst item I got out of dozens of games was green medkit.

Otherwise everything was purple and pink(and event - rarity) items.

It should increase the rarity of items but that seems a bit overtuned.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Sometimes when I run plunderers, even with Ace in the Hole, I'll get a brown medkit with a scissors or something daft like that. :(

    I did find 3 skull keys in all 3 chests one time, though. Gifted them out to the entire team. Then I opened the hatch because I had the key I kept was with the add-on that let me keep the key anyways.

    Apparently if you use Ace in the Hole it decreases the rarity of item by giving you addons or at seems Monto mentioned that one time and he probably uses it way more then me.

  • I used it for the first time in a good while for the two archive challenge and the first three chests I opened were two pink keys and one purple.

  • I used to use it a lot when I first started out and almost every time I got keys