cant access ptb
doesnt show the public test in betas tab and the old code doesnt work anymore
doesnt show the public test in betas tab and the old code doesnt work anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The PTB isn't available yet to opt into. I'm pretty sure there won't be a code.
the code is ''public-test'' but the PTB is not out yet, cant wait for it
Yeah not quite available yet, but a lot of us are just eagerly anticipating it
Not_Queen's post doesn't mention a code. Where did you get that from, @Cat ?
He got the code from the previous tests and not_queen also wrote it down here.
I got from here
That's not the code. The post you referenced when you posted where you got it from, says "Select "public-test" from the dropdown". Not enter that as the code. public-test is the name of the PTB branch.
So when is the PTB going live?
I admit I misread this, thank you for correcting
3 hours from now.
Well in theory it should be out any second, assuming the 11am thing is true. Guess we'll wait and see.