Doctor changes

With all the hype around Spirit changes, everyone seems to have forgotten about the upcoming Doctor changes.

I for one and very happy because I personally HATE playing against this killer with a passion. He is really REALLY unfun/annoying to play against, and if I had the power I would just delete him from the game. HOWEVER I understand he is a relatively weak killer, but that doesn't exactly solve my issues with him. I'd be fine with giving him buffs so long as these issues are addressed:

  • Constantly screaming to reveal your position.
  • Excessive audio when in Madness (this was recently added and is very annoying, not engaging).
  • Rubber banding back across every window vault if you scream or he shocks you.
  • Frame drops every time you scream, tier up in Madness, or doing skill checks (this one doesn't happen every time though).
  • Inability to heal slugs when in Madness 3 giving Doc free slugs/wins in cases where you could have recovered against literally every other killer.
  • Needing to Snap Out before Mending.
  • Doc's that over-commit to 3 gen strat and refuse to take to a single chase for 30 minutes (and no I'm not exaggerating here).
  • Iridescent King being just way too powerful period.

That all said, I'd like to know when we can expect to see the "new" Doctor in action. If possible can we get some ideas now about what direction the dev team is going? Anything please, just give me some hope right now.

Comments