@Boosted_Dwight Where'd you get this information? Not to come off as rude but I do enjoy having some evidence behind these sort of important questions. Did the dev's ever say this in a stream or something?
@Boosted_Dwight Where'd you get this information? Not to come off as rude but I do enjoy having some evidence behind these sort of important questions. Did the dev's ever say this in a stream or something?
No problem, I got the information from the official DbD website. However, when I went back to find the info again I realized some errors with my info so allow me to correct myself.
So most outfits will be in the store around 6 or so months after the rift ends. When I stated that charms were to be Rift exclusive that was an assumption because we don't have a charm section at the store.
During our 3rd Anniversary stream last May, we have revealed a brand-new feature coming this fall – The Archives. With a couple of weeks await from the official launch of this feature, we are happy to present it to players in this news.
Here's the link to the info I'm talking about if you want to check it out yourself.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All cosmetics will enter the shop 6 months after the Rift has ended. Charms however will stay Rift exclusive.
@Boosted_Dwight Where'd you get this information? Not to come off as rude but I do enjoy having some evidence behind these sort of important questions. Did the dev's ever say this in a stream or something?
No problem, I got the information from the official DbD website. However, when I went back to find the info again I realized some errors with my info so allow me to correct myself.
So most outfits will be in the store around 6 or so months after the rift ends. When I stated that charms were to be Rift exclusive that was an assumption because we don't have a charm section at the store.
Here's the link to the info I'm talking about if you want to check it out yourself.