I am very happy that it is not pennywise
Pennywise ... I'm glad it's not pennywise the next chapter, I was going crazy, those theories based on that giant pipe, and I put all my faith that the devs will give us a new original chapter in December.
Pennywise ... I'm glad it's not pennywise the next chapter, I was going crazy, those theories based on that giant pipe, and I put all my faith that the devs will give us a new original chapter in December.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh? How do we know what the next chapter is and isn't? Did they announce something?
Clown shaming