For PS4 players. LAG issues

Has anyone noticed a REALLY BIG issue with lag in the game over the past 72 hours? I have played both sides and when I play survivor the killer is super laggy and when I play killer the survivors are laggy af.


Anyone else getting this? Makes the game unplayable really.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @fozzy_ozborn

    This seems to be a common issue with PS4 and in-general consoles at the moment... It probably has something to do with Patch 3.3.2... or something a long those lines.

    If you feel it's a personal issue with your internet or PS4 itself... you can submit a ticket with the support team so they can review this issue and give you a 100% answer on your issue... That's if you don't want to take my word for it, or if you're curious to know if it's a personal issue... and not just an issue for other console users...

    Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    If you do decide to submit a ticket than good luck! I hope it goes well.

  • I appreciate the info!

    Thank for your help.

  • @fozzy_ozborn

    No problemo, hope it works out for you!