Cross Play
So is no one going to be talking about this? I haven't seen any news from the devs on it and it is no where on console. I just started up dbd on pc and was greeted with this
It only appears on pc.
So is no one going to be talking about this? I haven't seen any news from the devs on it and it is no where on console. I just started up dbd on pc and was greeted with this
It only appears on pc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/100036/news-introducing-the-windows-store#latest
This was announced not to long ago but you can play with players that are playing through microsoft store PC only.
thats a bit poopy