DBD doesn't host any tournaments... at least not officially under BHVR themselves. The closest thing to an official "tournament" is on the official DBD discord... there, people host their own tournaments or contests... but that's about it.
As far as an official tournament... no... PS4 won't be seeing those any time soon... But who knows, maybe we'll get a tournament in the future... but it's unlikely because of how the game is structured.
I'll give you the Discord link if you're interested, I can promise if they've ever hosted tournaments on PS4 or in-general... but its worth a try!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@RUGAL747
DBD doesn't host any tournaments... at least not officially under BHVR themselves. The closest thing to an official "tournament" is on the official DBD discord... there, people host their own tournaments or contests... but that's about it.
As far as an official tournament... no... PS4 won't be seeing those any time soon... But who knows, maybe we'll get a tournament in the future... but it's unlikely because of how the game is structured.
I'll give you the Discord link if you're interested, I can promise if they've ever hosted tournaments on PS4 or in-general... but its worth a try!
Here's the DBD Discord link: https://discord.gg/deadbydaylight