Collecting data on a WiP killer Concept

Ok, so, the killer I'm currently working on is a bit... well... She's a Dominatrix. Being that this is an M rated game, I thought that a Femme Fatale Killer would fit well, be menacing, and with the power and perks I've been making for her: totally in line with DbD... the problem is that she's... well sexy-ish. I want to make a killer that expresses another aspect of the Killer pool. So far we have the Stalkers, the Supernatural, and the Brutal, but we are lacking the killers who can be any of those things, but use sex appeal to accomplish their goals. I want to make a proper Femme Fatale character, who's appeal makes everyone weak around her (all genders). The problem I'm having with this concept is: Would the user base of DbD accept this? Would the Devs?

She's not overtly sexual, she's actually pretty scary, but If you say, saw a beautiful woman, bloodied and adorning a shredded BDSM style wedding gown coming at you with all intent to kill your ass... would you be too turned on/distracted, or running for your life?

No nudity, just "sexy but horrifying" is what I'm going for. I won't finish or post the concept until I get some data on whether or not this is a good idea. So tell me in all honesty... Do you think this would be too much for the community or the devs?

Comments

  • BTW... here's a preview of the perks I've come up with for her:

    Hex: Submission – A Hex rooting its power in servitude. When any Hex totem is cleansed, this one is guaranteed to take its place. After being cleansed, this Hex will reactivate on a dull totem within 120/90/60 seconds if any dull totems still exist in the trial grounds.

    This Hex effect will continue to reactivate as long as a Dull totem is standing.

    Sadistic Choice: Once 1/2/3 Generators are completed a False Black Lock hatch appears in the trial grounds regardless of how many survivors are still alive. Any survivor who escapes through this hatch is instantly sacrificed, and it becomes blocked by the Entity. If you close this hatch or a survivor is sacrificed by it, the true hatches aura is revealed to both you and the survivor(s) for 10 seconds.

    Master Presence:  When you hook a survivor, The Entity attacks all active Pallet Locations within your Terror Radius. Any used/down pallets are instantly broken and any healthy survivors next to or interacting with a pallet will be injured. Master Presence has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds.