I Challenge You to...
That's right. I'm challenging you to do one of the following challenges below. Choose your challenge down below. I know we just got some challenges from the Archives but I want to issue a true challenge. If you want to issue you own challenge, then make some in the comments. Good luck.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
My challenge: Breathe.
I pick my comment's challenge.
*breathes*
Haha the joke's on you. I have no friends!
Oh.
I think this might be interesting. Will let you know how this works out.
My brain didn't register the no-hook rule until now.
Welp... time to do a sabo build and hope I find a toolbox from a chest.
Done this before
Nobody gets out of demos dungeon
I'll let someone pick my challenge.
Fun times with old Nurse.
The only one I will have a problem with is probably nurse
Don't cry for spirit nerfs for a month
Difficulty: 11/10
I already did this, alot actually as all she needs is QoL changes, which are not nerfs or buffs