Rank system and DC.
Yesterday i was playing as wraith when during a match 3 survs dc:
2 for being bodyblocked at totems and 1 during a chase. 0 hooks.
I left the last one escape and i got entity displeased.
Today one surv dc for finding him at early game so 0 hooks. 2 survs with 3 hooks, last one escape with 2.
I got brutal.
Actually the ranking system is punishing the killers for the surv's dc.
Without talk about Add on like tombstone on myers that is useless because if you luckly kill the 4 survs you got brutal.
Dc must be punish on each side. With the old patches a dc player lost 2 pip.
Now just one for dc so there is no penalty for dc a match.
An other problem of this ranking system is that force the killer to tunneling.
If you chase near a hook you lose points (and thats ok for avoid campering) but if you let them to save and healing you lose points.
Id like to know what you think about it and have a constructive discussion about this topic.
Comments
DC for being bodyblocked at totems?
I'll give this one a try.
With hauted ground maybe the fault is mine. I had to let them doing the totems
I have plenty of people DC while I’m simply playing Legion. :)
I don’t care about pips or Ranks so I’m not affected by this.
you're right about don't care about the ranks but dcs are an issue. often the match can't even be play for dcs in loading.