Grill Event
Any Infos to the new Grill event?
Here is a piture:

Any Infos to the new Grill event?
Here is a piture:

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This. I can't believe that they STILL don't have the DLC.
I really hope it starts Thursday after the stream.
All of the files are in the current build so it should be very soon right?
Let's hope we don't have to hook survivors on special hooks like in howling grounds.....
Looking at some game files, it's seems like it will be like Howling grounds, just with the summer theme.I'm just surprised that the Hillbily weapon is a hammer. Thought it will be a pickaxe.
Everyone arm yourselves with hangman's trick quickly!
This time i´m prepared!
I'm saving all my good add-on's on my trapper & hag as well as a stack of 10 ebony mori's on both of them lol
but the objective of the killers is to sacrifice on hook isn't it?
Yeah but i know that events like this bring out a survivors inner troll.