The only nerf the Spirit needs imo

Her footsteps while phasing should be as loud as Demo's footsteps.

I think it gotta solve the main issue Survivors playing against her have - no info.

What do you think?

Comments

  • No. Just stop running and leaving scratch marks. Spirit has enough counters as-is. She neees buffs instead of nerfs.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    No. Just stop running and leaving scratch marks. Spirit has enough counters as-is. She neees buffs instead of nerfs.

    The spirit... needs buffs... have you ever played against her? She is easily the least fun killer to play against and the second best killer. She needs a buff about as badly as bubba needs a nerf

  • I've played against and as her many times. Just stop running and leaving scratch marks. That's a very simple way to counter her.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    I've played against and as her many times. Just stop running and leaving scratch marks. That's a very simple way to counter her.

    Until you are wounded and loud af then u got no counter besides the spirit footsteps

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    I've played against and as her many times. Just stop running and leaving scratch marks. That's a very simple way to counter her.

    If that works you’ve never played against a good spirit. This is the first thing a spirit expects u to do, and a good spirit would hit you every single time

  • make her lose the power recovery charge upon m1 hits.

    make it charge 5 seconds later ( default )