This might be because I already knew how to play her but....
Am I the only one having fun with the new Nurse? I actually am enjoying the fact that I can use different addons with her and I been 4king a lot unless someone gets the hatch.
Am I the only one having fun with the new Nurse? I actually am enjoying the fact that I can use different addons with her and I been 4king a lot unless someone gets the hatch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The issue is she feels bad and her change was just the devs handing out free chase extenders to survivors..very 1 sided and lazy change..especially on console..especially on maps like hawkins where even HER movement is limited
I like her now..much easier to get the hang of than the old nurse. And the addon that lets her chase faster is the best imo