I don't know what Hinoutoumei is saying but... they've said in someones post on this exact issue that the harvester tech wasn't an intentional fix... it was more so accidental.
If I find the exact comment they said i'll make another comment with it, otherwise you'll have to just take my word for it... the removal of that tech wasn't intentional at all... and you still can sometimes do it but its just extremely hard.
I found what Peanits was saying in regards to the removal of the harvester tech in the PTB and since its still removed... it still qualifies now.
Quote from a post called "Harvester Tech has been completely removed in the PTB"
As you can see, the change wasn't an intentional change in the PTB or the final product... it wasn't really something on their mind (Since the whole... Halloween push back with The Archives happened) so that could explain why it wasn't fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably, they were working on getting rid of problematic spots in maps. they didn't specify all the details , just that they were working on things.
To get hits i normally wouldn't get
@JillSandwichL
I don't know what Hinoutoumei is saying but... they've said in someones post on this exact issue that the harvester tech wasn't an intentional fix... it was more so accidental.
If I find the exact comment they said i'll make another comment with it, otherwise you'll have to just take my word for it... the removal of that tech wasn't intentional at all... and you still can sometimes do it but its just extremely hard.
@JillSandwichL
I found what Peanits was saying in regards to the removal of the harvester tech in the PTB and since its still removed... it still qualifies now.
Quote from a post called "Harvester Tech has been completely removed in the PTB"
As you can see, the change wasn't an intentional change in the PTB or the final product... it wasn't really something on their mind (Since the whole... Halloween push back with The Archives happened) so that could explain why it wasn't fixed.