Dedicated servers on PS4

I would like to say that I live in Russia, and I play either with Europeans or with the Japanese. For the survivors, I am looking for a lobby in a couple of minutes, here I do not see a problem. But. I see a problem in the search for killers. Survivors constantly come in, see that they have a red ping and go out. Constantly. Come in, go out, come in, go out. It has always been like this how much I play, and I play a year and a half. But. For the last two weeks I can’t play for the killer. No way. I am constantly thrown out of the lobby with the error that the match has been canceled. Because the game just can’t create a match for me. Because people constantly come and go. This is annoying. I can neither execute the archives, nor just play. When will the server be? I’m silent about the fact that there would be a server in Russia, although I would really like to, the DBD has a large base of Russian players.

Comments