Hatch Stalemate!
Has anyone ever been in a situation where 2 survivors call dibs on hatch but both refuse to give it up and escape through the gates? Which of course results in both dying.
Has anyone ever been in a situation where 2 survivors call dibs on hatch but both refuse to give it up and escape through the gates? Which of course results in both dying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, because I leave
Yes.
The killer had NOED, and I wasn't paying attention when the gate locations were revealed.
Nope but I had situations where 2 survivors decided to not do anything and hide around the map for couple of minutes hoping that other one dies first.
I finally found one guy, downed him and then... pulled one twat from the basement locker where he spent last couple of minutes.
We need to make some kind of mechanic that actually make survivors revealed when they don't do anything and of course disable it in ranks 20-15 where people actually don't know.