how many times must someone Dc to actually be banned?
DC's happen every single day and it doesn't seem to slow down, so it takes way too long for it to ban/punish the DC's
Whatever the build or killer I could use, I always have like 3-5 dc's for every 10 games.
And often get 1 dc in my team when I play survivor.
There's many many posts about the disconnecting issue, maybe because your ban system (talking about you devs) is way too kind and doesn't punish soon enough, people complain and dc's instead of trying to learn and counter, or just kill themselves on the first hook, punish those players so only players who wants to play and improve are in lobbies.
Those who disconnect kills the game, punish them how they should be and fast.
Comments
Behaviour is never going to divulge this, because if serial DC'ers had a number, they would just stay under whatever the threshold is.
I wish DCs led to immediate, stacking time-based bans that doubled each time (15 minutes, +30 minutes for the next one, +60 minutes for the next one, and so on), with each "ban count" falling off in real-world intervals of like 8 hours each or something (similar to Ultima Online's old "murder counts," if you ever played that).
That's what they plan to do whenever dedicated servers officially launch. Thats what the new dc system is supposed to be like
Apex does that for ranked matches, starts off as 5 min then gradually doubles everyime you leave the match early.
Last time i saw people ask for this, they only dismissed the value people theorized and became completely quiet afterwards.
I'd say it's a good guess that they do not want to release that information, and i can also guess why: If people learn their threshold, then those who DC a lot will try to meet the border between banned and not banned as close as possible.