Why the devs are missing the big picture despite claiming looking foreward

The nurse and the spirit..only killers considered viable vs fully equipped teams..yet they're the ones being targeted to be brought down..while openly advocating to boost survivor performance.


Now these two killers have arrived as cushioning to make sure killers have something to turn to when a change has larger consequences when intended..so why is it on the cusp of the strongest survivors themselves have been in ages..are we cutting down our anchors FIRST?


As the title explains..I dont think the devs are thinking g it over as much as we may think..they're too focused on the now..when they arnt planning for the future at least where killers are concerned. Now we see the classic weaponized dc protest has once again forced the devs to make a hasty and I'd wager a rather bad decision that will enevitibly result in longer cues and more lobby dodging which these same people will complain about whom are violating tos unpunished and without care..and to be blunt..as much as I love the devs..guys..nobody believes dcing is being punished...nobody buys the speech about dcing not being a factor in balance changes..it certainly no coincidence the three most dcd vs killers are being hit with changes with no regard for their future..there are more than just survivor players in this game..and people want more than just mediocrity...I implore you to be very careful this time..this is way beyond a simple killer change

Comments