Among these killers, who is the one you have the most fun playing as/against?

Not the strongest, just the one you have the most fun playing as and against.

Comments

  • Playing survivor against the Demogorgon cause it's funny to try and dodge his Shred, also because those sounds he makes when traversing portals or attacking still take me by surprise every now and then.

    As for having fun playing one of those, I'd say Freddy. Nothing better than watching survivors avoiding all the pallet loops cause they're not sure if they're fake or not.

  • I like to play against the Demogorgon, mostly because i like his audio theme, i know it sounds silly but i like the ambiance there is when in a match against this killer :D

  • I love playing as Myers because being able to tier up on unsuspecting survivors is a wonderful feeling. Playing against him is also fun too, because it's definitely a rush to be chased while he is in T3.

  • I love playing as and against Freddy.

    He is just one of those killers I will genuinely smile with glee for whether I'm playing as him or against him.

  • I only own three of these six, and only one of the remaining three I've played a bit with.

  • Its fun to play as and see a legion. Plus I love the character.

  • Michael are almost always my downfall but every time there is one we at least have a couple fun and epic chases