Random Disconnects?

Most of the games I've played today consisted of one disconnect. And none of them seemed like the usual reasons why people usually disconnect. They weren't being chased, they weren't being hooked or slugged, and we weren't even in a bad position in the game. But they just... disconnected.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed something similar today. It could just be me, and I just happen to run into people that suddenly found they had something else to do. But if other folks are experiencing the same thing, I'll report it in the Bugs Forum.

Comments

  • Me and the killer were shown as disconnecting on a game I was in today. I hadn't dc'd so...

  • Been happening to me alot since saturday night

  • It's also been happening to me. Sometimes it crashes my game, too. And I can have one tiny ping hiccup (like 69ms is my normal and it spikes to 200 for 2-3 secs) and it boots me. Really frustrating to lose all my BP and a pip like this consistently.

  • I was in PS4 this morning (UK) and have been forced to disconnect by the game.....

    I was opening the gate at that time........