DBD Rank Distribution
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm curious:
What is the distribution of players among the ranks in DBD? I can't find a good site or tracker for this game, and the achievements seem skewed and minimal at best.
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm curious:
What is the distribution of players among the ranks in DBD? I can't find a good site or tracker for this game, and the achievements seem skewed and minimal at best.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranks don't really matter too much, they reset every month. The only people who can track how many people are at each rank are the devs.