I would like an option while on the hook

Give me the ability to deny a hook rescue.

Too many times have I been unhooked just to be smacked before I have control of my character an placed back on the hook. I have had this happen to me where I only play until I get hooked and then this happens on repeat til I'm sacrificed.

I do not know how to make this clean and neat but I'd be a lot happier if the idiots were hooked and not me (cue the hur hur yer the idjit blah blah)

Comments

  • Dont like this idea at all. As annoying as it is when you're farmed, imagine half the time when you run across the map for a save and the jerk on the hook won't let you get them, either to be trolls or because they are waiting for their friends to get the points

  • If you deny the hook, you turn one hooked teammate into two hooked teammates. Plain and simple. the game will only get worse when you deny being saved as the other teammate wasted precious time attempting to save you, only for you to deny them. Why do you think hook grabs completely turn a game on its head? because its such a huge advantage for the killer. This idea works similarly.

  • Ok, I see the points made here. What about hand gestures while on the hook like the signal in football for incomplete pass? It would at least convey that you do not want unhooked right yet because you can see it is not safe.