XBOX game pass on pc
So I'm wondering since now you can play dead by daylight on your pc with you xbox account.. Why is none of my cosmetics/bloodpoint/characters are not showing up at all..?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I'm wondering since now you can play dead by daylight on your pc with you xbox account.. Why is none of my cosmetics/bloodpoint/characters are not showing up at all..?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cross play just allows the users on each platform to play with each other.
Your account doesn't carry over.
So I have to re buy everything ??
If you want to play with the gamepass on pc right now yes.
They did say it's not possible between Xbox and steam "right now" so it's a possibility it may happen in the future.
Not sure if licensed content would as that may not just be down to them.