Nurse tips
I play on console, before nurse nerf i use to play nurse and got pretty decent with her
Now with the nerf having trouble and could use some tips of others nurse mains or nurse players
1) i cant blink around the map now because im scared ill run into a survivor and not have any blinks to get them, has she lost her map pressure now ?
2) is she add-on depended now ? Also why does she still have fatigue, 6 sec cooldown (for using both blinks) and still slowest moving killer that abit excessive
3) is anyone having any fun with her anymore? i personally im not enjoying her anymore, for the fact that her ability has cooldown+ fatigue. I would very much like to hear others, on how you play her what addon have you used and just general way you play her now
Thanks
Comments
1) Use cooldown addons, you don't have to be scared to have no blinks left.
2) Like i said, CD addons.
3) I don't have fun due to dedicated servers and red rank survivors with her anymore.
1 It might be better now to use just 1 blink if you don't have add-ons, so you don't have to wait for your blinks to come back if you find a survivor. But I think that with recharge time add-ons, you can use both blinks to traverse the map.
2 Kinda, but you can still kill with her without add-ons. The green add-ons for recharge time and range should do the trick and give you more map pressure and better chase potential.
3 I don't really see people playing Nurse anymore, XD. I saw Spirit, Billy, Freddy and Ghost Face a lot lately.
1. Range + reduced cooldown add ons are awesome. Survivors know they can hold W across the map now at her base distance and cooldown. Range prevents that.
2. She's no more add on dependent than any other killer. Use them if you want. Half of them are useless though. Fatigue reduction is kind of pointless because you're still in cooldown. The ultra rares are hot stinky garbage. I could go on, but use range, cooldown, and the purple doubleback one.
3. Is she still fun? Hoo boy. Really depends on the servers and survivors. The only survivors these nerfs really helped were the ones that didn't need help against base Nurse in the first place. That's just my opinion of course. But the good red rank survivors can absolutely toy with an average non-Nurse main like myself now. It's not any harder for me to catch survivors that still just meander into dead zones. They have more time for counterplay, but they still don't know what to do. And I've had to really adjust for the servers. You have to almost look strsight up to get through rocks and tires now, even shack wall. Sometimes I have tier 1 Myers lunge for no reason after a blink. It's rough. But she's fun when the game behaves and I'm not going against MLG survivors who are popping champagne because they escaped a Nurse.
@Marcus thanks for your input
Lol its a shame u need add ons for any killer really but for nurse :(
@edgarpoop ouch servers sound horrible.
Thanks for advice i will definitely try it i didn't even know she had range add-on anymore lol
Play on PC.
But if that's not an option, then I recommend recharge and range add-ons. I've done pretty ok with both. You will also have to be more careful with your blinks, but you don't need to be too careful. I haven't been playing her too differently than how I used to play her and I've been doing relatively well.