Serum
Originally I heard that you would only have two weekends to collect serum. Since it is now tied to the free track of the rift, do we now have 60+ days to get it?
Originally I heard that you would only have two weekends to collect serum. Since it is now tied to the free track of the rift, do we now have 60+ days to get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. The Halloween event itself will soon be over but the serums themselves will be available for the entirety of the current Rift.
Yes you have until the rift ends to collect it and 2 weeks after that to spend it.
Doesn't sound too event-y to me, but I don't mind