Calm Spirit questions

I heard that Calm Spirit was supposed to leave the visual indicators (aura bubbles) intact for the Killers that it affected (Doctor with his Madness tier ups, Clown with his bottles, and when you step into a Trapper’s trap), but it currently doesn’t in the live build. Did BHVR just not keep another promise again?

Also, is it guaranteed to not scream when running Calm Spirit? If it is, then why? The perk description says “can”, not “will”, meaning you should only have a chance to not scream.

Comments

  • Its probably a bug. I'm also hearing from others that Tinkerer is bugged right now, making killers have 0 TR for the whole trial
  • Its probably a bug. I'm also hearing from others that Tinkerer is bugged right now, making killers have 0 TR for the while trial
    That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe Sony and Microsoft should’ve rejected the patch. However, we’d probably end up waiting another 2-3 weeks. It’d be Curtain Call all over again.