So how much am I delaying the game with "I hate generator speed" Freddy?

Jump rope/Swing add ons and with a build like Thanathophobia, Dying Light, Pop goes the weasel,etc.

So far I have yet to see survivor get to end game collapse by doing generators and it's in red ranks?

Anyone know how the numbers?

Comments

  • I'm gonna take extremely random guess and say the gen time is increased by 80%.

  • @Artyomich said:

    Jump rope/Swing add ons and with a build like Thanathophobia, Dying Light, Pop goes the weasel,etc.

    So far I have yet to see survivor get to end game collapse by doing generators and it's in red ranks?

    Anyone know how the numbers?

    i know its defo not more than 50% i would guess around 40%-49% MAX

  • Assuming that you have 4 people asleep, 4 survivors all injured and have 2 hooked all non-obsession Survivors generators will take 145 seconds to be completed by a single Survivor.

    That's 65 extra seconds which is roughly a 40% increase.

    Note that simply adding up the %'s is a 55% time increase. Debuffs are multaplicative and thus suffer from diminishing returns when separate sources are stacked together.