Love the new patch! Quick question though
I love the new patch and all of the perk reworks! Especially the reworks for trapper, definitely gives me more insentive to play him again!
Quick question though, when will hatch closing be implemented? I didn't see it anywhere in the notes, and I'd like to be able to close it eventually
Comments
I love the new STBFL buff as well as Trapper and Hag! I can't wait to try out the new Bitter Murmur and Dark Sense as well
I'm so excited to hop onto DbD and try trappers new add-ons. I hat being at work when these things release, because I have to wait to try them. Also, thank you @PinkEricka (if you were talking about me) I try to remain completely optimistic, and positive about things
SoonTM.
As usual.
It's like this: Killer's are Supposed to have all the power, Not survivors. They shouldn't "Win" simply because they found an extremely easy to find escape, It just doesn't feel like they deserve it, if you close it.
THEY SAID THAT THEY GONNA IMPROVE SOMETHING NEW TO THE GAME WHEN THERE IS THE LAST SURVIVOR, So hatch will be deleyad
Only one person will be able to obtain a free escape and that is the last survivor unless there are more survivors left and they just so happen to have a key..
The last survivor definitely deserves the hatch if they tried their best to survive. Closing the hatch would be extremely unfair on the survivor’s side.
Did you test it out on the PTB as a survivor?
Sure, depends to each person. But those who do not consider the trial to be over, who strictly believe it to end when the Survivors are out, then they are found in a hideously irritating situation.
(Actually, it would be interesting if Blood Warden worked on the hatch...)
I’m just trying to clarify that the killer wastes a huge amount of time just doing a hatch stand-off, if they believe that they are obligated to get the final kill then I guess that’s them.
It’s no one but the killers fault if they feel irritated about having a hatch stand-off. After all, the hatch was made to give survivors an optional escape so it would be fair.