sneak peek
my game crashed and when I loaded back in (to watch the alchemist cutscene) it loaded to this page
I know its literally nothing but hey this is what I got
Tagged:
Trusted
my game crashed and when I loaded back in (to watch the alchemist cutscene) it loaded to this page
I know its literally nothing but hey this is what I got
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When u complete all the challenges the page 4 will always appear, Just a bug
Do you know when we will have access to the next levels? Curious because I grinded almost all of level 1 in a day. ๐๐
Should be next week(every 2 weeks basically)