Devs, give us our lost bloodpoints

So I have finished getting all my perks on my main survivor and wasted a huge amount on pustula petals, and just today, I noticed that these are buggued, and are not giving you the bonus bloodpoints at it says in the post game screen. Here you can see the difference of the "total gained" on match amd the "current" in the corner:

zesrhberthb.PNG rszdtgnj.PNG

This is already reported in the bug reports section at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/100393/bloodpoint-bug#latest

What's wrong?

-We lost more than gain bloodpoints because of the waste in the pustula offering, which results useless at the end.

-Devs didn't say any word about this, and they look like they're going to pass this away and don't do anything.

-We lost a double bloodpoints event that granted us nothing.

So I made this discussion to let people know, and make behaviour see so they do something because we all lost a huge progress of leveling up because of the pustula offering.

Comments