"Nurse is still best killer", so what?

I don't have any fun playing as new nurse anymore. Why should I waste my precious free time for something that is not fun to do?

Devs said they make killers that are fun to play and against, but why ruined the fun of playing nurse? (I'm not saying that because she can 4k so easily before). Hell.. i'm a bad nurse, usually when I played old nurse, it was like guarantee 3 - 4 escape, but I still had fun playing. But for now.. no. Staring at your power bar is not fun, staring and following survivors with speed that slower than survivor and cannot do anything is not fun.

This is a casual game, when we play, we are supposed to have fun. If I play survivor, I don't mind dying as long as the killer don't camp me. If I play killer, I don't mind everybody escape if we all have a good match. If "Nurse is still best killer" justify her "nerf in terms of fun", then you guys are changing this game to competitive where everybody plays this game to win (Either escape as survivor or 4k as killer)

(BTW I suddenly have a thought, those cooldown basically gives survivors free immunity for its duration, as nurse cannot do anything, whether it's 0.5 sec or 3.5 sec)

Comments

  • I never enjoyed playing as Nurse but have always enjoyed playing against her, it's a challenge and since I moved to PC I wanted to see just how powerful she was. A good Nurse is powerful and will win chases fast but if that Nurse can't predict your movement and now unable to Blink because her power needs to recharge just so she can move, she will lose.

    Everyone is scared what they'll do to Spirit, she doesn't need nerfs. She is strong and beautiful and a good Spirit will win but a bad Spirit will get confused and lose you completely. I don't know what's going to happen, especially since they said they aren't intending to nerf or buff Killers but like you said make them more fun.

  • @HatCreature said:

    I never enjoyed playing as Nurse but have always enjoyed playing against her, it's a challenge and since I moved to PC I wanted to see just how powerful she was. A good Nurse is powerful and will win chases fast but if that Nurse can't predict your movement and now unable to Blink because her power needs to recharge just so she can move, she will lose.

    Everyone is scared what they'll do to Spirit, she doesn't need nerfs. She is strong and beautiful and a good Spirit will win but a bad Spirit will get confused and lose you completely. I don't know what's going to happen, especially since they said they aren't intending to nerf or buff Killers but like you said make them more fun.

    they are going to make doctor more fun to play and play against, not exactly buff him.. so i guess they still don't aware that he is too weak to go against top survivors?

    i really don't know what is their standard of nerfing killers.. sometimes it's because of too strong, sometimes it's because of unfun to play against..