Tinkerer now kinda useless on every killer but nurse and billy
I used to run tinkerer on leatherface, huntress and one or two others with decent effect but now it's been reworked I feel that it's now useless on these killers. Their base speed is low, 12 seconds no terror radius isn't enough for these killers, and 85% gen completion trigger makes it so as soon as you get there the gen is already done. I don't like the rework because it goes beautifully well with nurse and hillbilly and doesn't promote killer variety which is disappointing.
Comments
Yes it would kinda be cool if the new changes brought variety to the game but you can't expect every single perk to be useful for every single killer. Overcharge for freddy is stupid, bloodhound on wraith is kinda useless considering the fact that his special ability makes blood trail easier to follow etc. Machine gun build was very powerful and should be nerfed just like insta chainsaw billy. I am sorry for your leatherface because he is already weak.
I haven't tried out the new tinkerer, but is it useful when in already in a chase with a survivor? If so, then it could be useful for Michael Myers in EW3