Don't nerf BBQ, just buff We're Gonna Live Forever

I would like to have more points on survivor without having to waste a perk slot. Make WGLF have faster unhook time or something so that way I'm at least somewhat as perk-strong as my teammates.

Comments

  • I don't like using BBQ beside using it to farm points, WE gonna live forever should be buff to balance survivors points to Killers, would be a good buff

  • This content has been removed.
  • I love these threads. I want more of something but I don't want to sacrifice my build to do so. Can you please make things better. The whole point of a properly balanced game would be having to make tough decisions on your build due to circumstances. I for one welcome the possible meta change

  • @Shipthebread said:
    I love these threads. I want more of something but I don't want to sacrifice my build to do so. Can you please make things better. The whole point of a properly balanced game would be having to make tough decisions on your build due to circumstances. I for one welcome the possible meta change

    BBQ sure is a tough decision AMIRITE?

  • Yeah it should give survivors a token when you heal somebody up. I am not sure about the extra benefits though.

  • If you give survivors the same capability to farm BP as killers can do with BBQ, then you will have to deal with increased queue time as survivor :wink:

  • @Tizzle said:

    @Shipthebread said:
    I love these threads. I want more of something but I don't want to sacrifice my build to do so. Can you please make things better. The whole point of a properly balanced game would be having to make tough decisions on your build due to circumstances. I for one welcome the possible meta change

    BBQ sure is a tough decision AMIRITE?

    No, but killers have far less strong perks so it makes using that one easy. Amirite?

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    I would really love if WGLF has a speed boost to altruistic actions.

    This would be a great addition, even if the boost was very low.

  • This content has been removed.