Will there be a cross play for Xbox and PlayStation?
I'm sure I am not the only one who has friends on a different console . I think that adding in crossplay between the two consoles would be a really fun and helpful addition to the game . I really hope it comes soon , if it comes at all
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
So far only Windows and Steam have cross play. There are plans to release crossplay to console but we don't know for sure if it will come anytime soon.
@shyxalex
Most likely not considering Playstations background with cross-platform games...
It might happen but... its unlikely it ever will. Now, will we have cross-platform come to DBD for some consoles and PC?... maybe? But again, because of certain skins, steam codes, licensed Survivors/Killers... its unlikely...
not for a while, i would say if cross play ever does happen then pc players shouldnt be able to play with consoles, but i doubt crossplay will be something that we see alot until the next console gen's are released