Maybe in the future?

Just a small list of Perks Id like to see (yes I know theyre unbalanced but that can be fixed)

And the names also need work I am aware of this

Survivor:

  • Grasping Light - Gives players ability to burn ANY killer after an amount of time (because not everyone is good at flashlight saves and Id be willing to use extra to get that save) maybe active on second action and burns flashlight faster?
  • Face to Face - Slow down hook timer while killer is in vision stopping the timer entirely after 30/20/10 seconds (to stop face camping and the like)
  • Noble sacrifice - Charge the killer (kind of like dead hard) to stun them (you are not invincible and going down while using it cancels the effect - exhaustion perk with standard times
  • Backup plan - take a small amount of time to lift up dropped pallets (of course the ones that havent been broken)
  • Scavenge - empty boxes and sabotaged hooks can provide spare parts to replenish carried items

Killer:

  • Drain touch - (update to franklins maybe?) survivors items lose durability upon being hit (I know this is a personal gripe but its my #1 least favorite perk so I want it changed even if just a little)
  • Dont touch - Things like totems item boxes and door panels now have skill checks (maybe it starts with just totems and adds the others per tier its upgraded?)
  • Follow through - Allows for a second basic swing but adds longer cooldown as a result (2x/1.75x/1.5x cooldown?)
  • I can see you - Increases detection range/time for chases (because there are times I see the survivor and I chase them but dont start chase so no bloodlust)
  • Entity's List - Adds vision of all items on map within a certain range (full map at max level - allows killer to see boxes totems and dropped survivor items

These are just ideas so go easy on me :D

Im curious to see what ideas everyone else has (sorry if something like this has been posted before)

Comments