Enough is enough
I'd much rather prefer a stable, good optimized game without bugs and constant crashes instead of these pointless events and new killers every 3 months. Think about it, devs.
I'd much rather prefer a stable, good optimized game without bugs and constant crashes instead of these pointless events and new killers every 3 months. Think about it, devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to mention 9000 hours queue Times.
That's pretty much what the community has also been asking for.
I prefer not to see stuff like this is matches again:
It's funny, it's hilarious, but it's still a buggy game being buggy. I prefer they just skip a whole chapter. or even a chapter and an event, just to focus entirely on bugs.
(Edited because I forgot to censor my name)
Every game has bugs, crashes, pointless events and content regularly. This isn't something that has been coined and marketed by BHVR dude. I can see you are frustrated and I get it - these lobbies at the moment are driving me insane..But I think you are asking the impossible.