Question About the Rift
If I decide to buy the paid version of it, will I instantly gain the progress up until where I currently sit in the free track? Or will I have two different tracks in different places going at once?
If I decide to buy the paid version of it, will I instantly gain the progress up until where I currently sit in the free track? Or will I have two different tracks in different places going at once?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You instantly gain everything you would have unlocked. Honestly you might as well wait until the last day to unlock it so you can see exactly what you get. Or if there is something specific you want to unlock, wait until you get to that spot.
That's true; not a bad idea actually. Thanks for the reply!