Magical Detection

Im not sure if I understand how this game works or not but I have run into the same thing for the past 3 games

-spawn in

-hide or go immersed

-killer goes directly towards me despite everything


maybe Im just griping but Im just confused on how they find me in a locker when the game just started

they were nowhere near me but still go straight to my locker and I get grabbed

no iron maiden no whispers nothing that would indicate they have a reason to believe Im there


someone tell me whats going on

Comments

  • Sometimes I feel like some experienced killers just have a sixth sense. Or a really good headset and they can hear your breathing from a mile away.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    but on topic you are just unlucky killers always find me first and if they do not they hit a survivor leave them and come for me so just pallet loop them and drop a pallet on them to show them who's boss >:)

    its more of how do they find me when I hid in a locker the moment the game started without any help

    they couldnt see me, no perks to help but they still find me and I just want an answer on how

    is it cheating? are they psychic? does the game just give them a freebie?

    I want to know

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/806127#Comment_806127

    its more of how do they find me when I hid in a locker the moment the game started without any help

    they couldnt see me, no perks to help but they still find me and I just want an answer on how

    is it cheating? are they psychic? does the game just give them a freebie?

    I want to know

    When you get into the locker do you quietly or loudly, because killers get a notification if you jump in one fast so that's probably how they find you

  • If you run to the locker, they can see scratch marks.

    If you run into the locker, it does it loudly and makes a sound alert that the killer can see.

    If you stay in the locker for 60 seconds, a crow will sit on the top and male loud cawing noises that can be heard from a long distance.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    jake is hot so killers are going to run after you even if they do not see you uwu

    Jake? Please. Give me swole David anyday :D

    Also, to OP, why are you hiding in lockers? Unless you're using the perk for locker healing, avoid them! Killer's can hear you inside them, and after too long, AFK crows. And lockers near Gens are pretty much the hotspot for them. A gen's ticking and a lockers nearby, but no scratch marks? My first guess would be any locker near that gen.

  • to answer the comments of @anarchy753 @Sairek and @Danielgdp3

    I enter slowly while walking to it (so no scratchmarks either)

    there are other times where I hide in corner without running

    with 500+ hours I feel like Id have some semblance of whats going on but there is just too much I dont know

    and to respond to @Mikeasaurus Im in the locker for maybe 30 seconds at most (no crows) and I didnt spawn near a gen the past 2 times it happened

    overall note: killers ranks - 15, 18, 4, and an average of 10-12 for the past few games