I have this weird theory that "The Alchemist" is the next killer

After re-watching and reading his memory and cut-scene multiple times, I have a feeling that he will be the next killer


He injected himself with a small dose of the serum at the end of the cutscene


and in "Memory 1750" it mentions that The Alchemist would return to the trials just to get the flowers again, and that he would tear survivors and killers apart just for that feeling again, and even mentions on the last line for Memory 1750 "A promise... one flower... one flower... and I will do anything..." This is the last line for The Alchemist's memories


And according to the memories he went to The Void, where survivors are discarded


I feel like the entity is using him to kill for flowers

Comments

  • It certainly looks like it, he's basically an addict and his addiction is what the Entity has used to break him down enough to be a killer.

    Power looks like "Inject yourself with serum to enter an enraged/empowered state where you [move faster, one hit down, lose your stain, whatever]" and you need to find flowers to restock your needles.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    It certainly looks like it, he's basically an addict and his addiction is what the Entity has used to break him down enough to be a killer.

    Power looks like "Inject yourself with serum to enter an enraged/empowered state where you [move faster, one hit down, lose your stain, whatever]" and you need to find flowers to restock your needles.

    I like that it would be a cool way to reintroduce the flowers considering they aren't in the event anymore

  • @Hoodied said:

    After re-watching and reading his memory and cut-scene multiple times, I have a feeling that he will be the next killer

    He injected himself with a small dose of the serum at the end of the cutscene

    and in "Memory 1750" it mentions that The Alchemist would return to the trials just to get the flowers again, and that he would tear survivors and killers apart just for that feeling again, and even mentions on the last line for Memory 1750 "A promise... one flower... one flower... and I will do anything..." This is the last line for The Alchemist's memories

    And according to the memories he went to The Void, where survivors are discarded

    I feel like the entity is using him to kill for flowers

    I havent quite gotten that far to see for myself but Id like to post my opinion of a possible both killer and survivor? perhaps based on how the serum would affect him

    this has no basis and nothing backing it I just wanted to be involved and put my thoughts out

  • @Hoodied said:

    After re-watching and reading his memory and cut-scene multiple times, I have a feeling that he will be the next killer

    He injected himself with a small dose of the serum at the end of the cutscene

    and in "Memory 1750" it mentions that The Alchemist would return to the trials just to get the flowers again, and that he would tear survivors and killers apart just for that feeling again, and even mentions on the last line for Memory 1750 "A promise... one flower... one flower... and I will do anything..." This is the last line for The Alchemist's memories

    And according to the memories he went to The Void, where survivors are discarded

    I feel like the entity is using him to kill for flowers

    The King made a Youtube video about this earlier/yesterday.

  • I'd be down to clown with a power like that. teabag = roid rage

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    well I feel like when he injected himself he now have the power to fight the killers but we will see ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    Well in the text he basically said "I will be a killer for the Entity as long as it gives me flowers."

  • I also don't watch the king much anymore


    I literally got bored and started watching the cutscene and reading the stuffs