I'll be honest.
The massive amount of tunneling and camping is really starting to make me want to sabo event hooks. I keep burning the petals to try to be nice and give the killers extra event hooks. And they keep playing like scumbags.
The massive amount of tunneling and camping is really starting to make me want to sabo event hooks. I keep burning the petals to try to be nice and give the killers extra event hooks. And they keep playing like scumbags.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course they do. Those 3k BP (or 1K if they don't use one themselves) are so OP to them! Screw the rest, they gotta get themselves those 1K BP! Seriously though, it is getting out of hand now. I don't know why Killers are so desperate with these hooks. I main killer and if I see one, I'll hook them, but I could care less for the bonus honestly.
It's getting irritating because I am literally only burning them to help the other players get more points. A cake would serve me far more.