[SPOILER] Bugged into the 4th level of Tome I

After completing the 1st level of Tome I, I selected "Select Challenge" on the sidebar when not in The Archives, and was taken not to the 1st level, but the 4th. It won't let me complete challenges, but I can still view them!

SPOILER_unknown.png

I can't really take a screenshot, but the challenges are as follows (left to right):

Top

This is Happening | Survivor Master Challenge | Get a Great result on *6 skill check(s)* using the perk This is Not Happening. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Decisive Light | Survivor Master Challenge | Blind the Killer while they are carrying a Survivor *2 time(s)*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Dark Senses | Survivor Master Challenge | Completely repair *4 generator(s)* using the perk *Dark Sense*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Plunder King | Survivor Master Challenge | Search *4 chest(s)* using the perk *Plunderer's Instinct*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Fight Back | Survivor Master Challenge | Drop a pallet to stun the Killer *4 time(s)*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Last Minute Hero | Survivor Master Challenge | Unhook *3 Survivor(s)* after the Endgame Collapse has begun. Must unhook them safely. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60K BP


Bottom

Agitated Advance | Killer Master Challenge | Hook *5 Survivor(s)* in the basement while using the perk *Agitation*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Brutal Breaker | Killer Master Challenge | Damage a generator or destroy a dropped pallet *8 time(s)* using the perk *Brutal Strength*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Manifest Distress | Killer Master Challenge | Chase Survivors for a total of *180 second(s)* using the perk *Distressing*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Mechanical Obsession | Killer Master Challenge | Damage the same generator *4 times*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

No One Escapes the Endgame | Killer Master Challenge | Sacrifice *3 Survivor(s)* to the Entity during the Endgame Collapse using the perk *Hex: No One Escapes Death*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial. | 5 RF / 60k BP

Hungry Jaws | Killer Master Challenge | Catch a Survivor in a Bear Trap *5 time(s)* as *The Trapper*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial/ | 5 RF / 60k BP


Center

Hold the Door | Survivor Master Challenge | Escape *1 trial(s)* after every other survivor has escaped. | Complete this challenge in a single trial/ | 5 RF / 60k BP

One For Each | Killer Master Challenge | Catch *4 different Survivor(s)* in Bear Traps as *The Trapper*. | Complete this challenge in a single trial/ | 5 RF / 60k BP

Six Feet Under | Killer Master Challenge | Sacrifice *4 Survivor(s)* in the basement. | Complete this challenge in a single trial/ | 5 RF / 60k BP

Comments

  • You are about 2/3 days too late, this has been all over reddit and the forums and been discussed to oblivion about difficult and RNG based some of the challenges are.

  • @will_i_am_14_85 said:

    You are about 2/3 days too late, this has been all over reddit and the forums and been discussed to oblivion about difficult and RNG based some of the challenges are.

    Fair enough. I hadn't seen much on Reddit about it, and I don't often come on the forums here anymore. Still worth a shot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Thanks for taking the time to write it all out anyway.

  • Most of those are insanely difficult. I know I won't be able to complete most of them, unless I have a very cooperative killer or SWF group that wants to farm.

  • Here's an image that was going around

    pplrl9aiisv31.png

    It's easier to see than a wall of text :)

  • Honestly I'd say all of these are possible except the two endgame ones for both killer and survivor. Those ones you need so much luck you're better off trying the lottery.


    EDIT: the "sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement" is also pretty bad. I've only managed to do that less than 5 times in my dbd career.

  • @RainbowPatooie said:

    Honestly I'd say all of these are possible except the two endgame ones for both killer and survivor. Those ones you need so much luck you're better off trying the lottery.

    EDIT: the "sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement" is also pretty bad. I've only managed to do that less than 5 times in my dbd career.

    The dark senses thing seems impossible, unless it's just to finish the gen, not 100% progress it, so you could have a good SWF to just 99 gens so you can 'finish' 4 of them.

  • Best friend of mine already did that. Like... Days ago.